by M. Joshua
I continued to semi-stealth-promote my game-trailer-making business by sharing other peoples work in The Top Trailers Roundup. This was volume 8! We started a video series that tells folks all they Need To Know about neat new indie games. In this case, it was Skyshine’s Bedlam. Here’s the video:
I also wrote about Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime for Theology Gaming. The main crux of it was about how the game requires good communication. But I’m not good at it. So I made a video:
What? Four rad podcasts too! That’s over three hours of game talk!
Last week, Zachery and I talked about Player Agency and Metal Gear Solid V on the Theology Gaming Podcast.
That same day, I got to be on an English show with my new friend across the pond, Robert Edwards. We talked about a life-long formation around video games (and how I went from playing games as a kid to making game trailers and doing video game related ministry). Sidebar, also be sure to check out Robert’s blog where he rounds up the games-related stuff he writes!
But wait! That’s not all! Last month, I missed a link to one of the awesomely-produced Plus 10 Damage Clubbin’ Podcast. David and I explored why Rocket League is so great!
Oh! And I rejoined the old Theology Gaming Podcast Trifecta that included Zachery Oliver, Ted Loring and myself. We talked about Dropsy and coming up from air in a busy season.
- Party Game, Keep Talking and Nobody explodes Out Now on PC on Indie Haven
- Top Trailers Vol. 8 on Indie Haven
- VIDEO: Skyshine’s Bedlam — Need To Know on Indie Haven
- Assault Android Cactus: Bossy Bullet Hell for Four Buds on Theology Gaming
- Failing To Communicate in Lovers in A Dangerous Spacetime on Theology Gaming
- Podcast 87 – Return of Ted on Theology Gaming
- Podcast 88 – Player Agency and Metal Gear Solid V on Theology Gaming
- Played Out Podcast 6: Joshua Cauller on Played Out Podcast with Robert Edwards
- Clubbin Ep 13: Rocket League on Plus 10 Clubbin Podcast